The Autumn 2019 edition of the Nautical Research Journal is now available!
Digital subscribers can access the digital edition here. Print subscribers will be receiving their copies by mail soon!
- Scratch-building a Maine bateau, Part 2 by Dan Brummer
- The Narvaez Expedition barca by Steve Harris
- U.S.S. Olympia by Edward E. Quam
- Tips for tiny carvings by Tony Devroude
- Neptunia No. 294
- Scratch building a 1:48-scale Flower-class corvette on a Fleetscale hull, Part 6 by Bruce LeCren
Columns and Editorials
- Editorial - Piracy...Again by Paul E. Fontenoy, NRJ Editor
- Shop Notes, featuring A development of the Harold Hahn building method by John Garnish and Securing rat lines by William E. Sproul
- Tips and Techniques, featuring Working in tight places by Steve Wheeler and Masking tapes by Kurt Van Dahm
- Book Reviews