The Summer 2022 edition of the Nautical Research Journal is now available!
Digital subscribers can access the digital edition here. Print subscribers will be receiving their copies by mail soon!
- A model of the yacht Tenacious by Marcelo C. Ossó
- Benjamin W. Latham: New England mackerel seine schooner fisherman of 1902 by Gilbert McArdle
- Emma C. Berry: a modeler’s étude by Greg Davis
- Strategic detailing: An overview by Chuck Bauer
- Building Skuldelev 3, A Norse (Viking) coastal cargo carrier: a comfortable first scratch-build or a pleasant project for the time between major efforts, Part 2 by Clayton A. Feldman
- Neptunia No.304
- Interview with a master ship modeler: David Antscherl by Ron Neilson
Columns and Editorials
- Editorial: Don't Miss the Boat by Ron Neilson
- Shop Notes: Making a modeling height gauge by Alan O’Neill
- Tips & Techniques: Untangling the threads – finding the right materials for model rigging by Dan Pariser
- Book Reviews