The Winter 2020 edition of the Nautical Research Journal is now available!
Digital subscribers can access the digital edition here. Print subscribers will be receiving their copies by mail soon!
- Modeling a pair of 8-foot washstrake dinghies, Part 1 by Steve Wheeler
- The rope factories of the French Navy by Bernard Cros
- Thoughts on making realistic ensigns and flags by David Antscherl
- Modeling the Imperial Russian Navy Monitor Uragan by Maurice Richard
- The xebec Le Requin by Richard Simon
- Neptunia No. 299
- Colonel John Glover’s Marblehead schooner Hannah (1765 - 1775): Fishing for the truth by Randle McLean Biddle
Columns and Editorials
- Editorial: Honoring Clayton Feldman and Robert Friedman
- Shop Notes, featuring Another way to make sea bases for waterline models by Maurice Richard
- Tips & Techniques, featuring Two table saw safety tips by Kurt Van Dahm and Simulating cane or rush seats by Steve Wheeler
- Model Review, featuring The new Shipwright’s Series kits by Kurt Van Dahm
- Book Reviews