The Autumn 2020 edition of the Nautical Research Journal is now available!
Digital subscribers can access the digital edition here. Print subscribers will be receiving their copies by mail soon!
- Notes on California voyages from ports in the East, 1848 to 1860 by Ron Gove
- Building and modeling a C.D. Mower Snow Bird dinghy: Fifty years, building a boat and two models by David E. Martin and Charles K. Kroell
- The Continental galley Washington 1776 by Kevin Hudson
- The 1559 Emanuel Point Shipwreck I model by Steve Harris
- Neptunia No. 298
- Whaling bark Charles W.Morgan: Outbound in the rain to hunt the whale by Richard Bohlman
Columns and Editorials
- Editorial - Moving Forward by Paul E. Fontenoy, NRJ Editor
- Shop Notes, featuring Scalpels by William E. Sproul
- Tips and Techniques, featuring Polished brass by Kurt Van Dahm and Embossing dimples in thin metal by Steve Wheeler
- Book Reviews