The Summer 2020 edition of the Nautical Research Journal is now available!
Digital subscribers can access the digital edition here. Print subscribers will be receiving their copies by mail soon!
- A 16x30 decked canoe from 1895, Part 2 by Steve Wheeler
- Twenty-first-century alchemy: Turning pot metal and brass into wood by Ron Neilson
- The fake Lexington and the Enterprise mystery—an unusual coincidence? by Ian McLaughlan
- La Galera Real: A model of the flagship of Don Juan de Austria at the Battle of Lepanto in 1571, Part 2 by D. Roger Moore
- Paper ship models by David Sakrison
- Neptunia No. 297
- Restoration of a model Santa Maria by Larry L. Koehler
Columns and Editorials
- Editoral - Strange Days by Paul E. Fontenoy, NRJ Editor
- Tips and Techniques, featuring Blackening metals by Kurt Van Dahm and Keeping things straight by Steve Wheeler
- Book Reviews