The Spring 2020 edition of the Nautical Research Journal is now available!
Digital subscribers can access the digital edition here. Print subscribers will be receiving their copies by mail soon!
- The Flowers of Canada: The Royal Canadian Navy’s corvettes in World War II by Bruce LeCren
- A 16x30 decked canoe from 1895, Part 1 by Steve Wheeler
- Seventeenth-century Dutch ship design drawings. Real or counterfeit? by Ab Hoving
- La Galera Real: A model of the flagship of Don Juan de Austria at the Battle of Lepanto in 1571, Part 1 by D. Roger Moore
- Some guidelines for photographs submitted for publication by Ian Poole
- Neptunia No. 295
- “River Cutter” Yocona pioneers technology on the nation’s rivers and desegregation in the Deep South by William H. Thiesen
Columns and Editorials
- Editorial on Cross-fertilization by Paul Fontenoy
- Shop Notes, featuring LED shop lights by Bill Sproul
- Tips & Techniques, featuring Painting a waterline — mask only one time by Kurt Van Dahm and Making pipe fittings by Steve Wheeler
- Book Reviews