The Winter 2019 edition of the Nautical Research Journal is now available!
Digital subscribers can access the digital edition here. Print subscribers will be receiving their copies by mail soon!
- Scratch building a 1:48-scale Flower-class corvette on a Fleetscale hull, Part 7: The mast and rigging; completing HMCS Chicoutimi by Bruce LeCren
- The Continental Navy frigate Raleigh in a bottle by Alex Bellinger
- Reliance—historic, revolutionary and offshore patrol cutter namesake by William H. Thiesen
- Building a nave model: His Majesty’s Ship Godspeed by Ron Neilson
- The heavy cruiser USS San Francisco CA-38 by Chuck Bauer
- Royal Oak: A 1:48-scale model of the 74-gun ship launched in 1769 by Magnus McLeod
- Neptunia No. 295
- Thoughts on bending wood by Steve Wheeler
Columns and Editorials
- Editorial on Modeling materials by Paul Fontenoy
- Shop Notes, featuring Serving lines and rigging by Richard Bohlman and Making wooden thimbles or rollers by William E. Sproul
- Tips & Techniques, featuring Cleaning brass parts for blackening, plating or painting by Kurt Van Dahm and Making eyebolts with round eyes by Steve Wheeler
- Book Reviews