The Nautical Research Guild is excited to announce that the Nautical Research Journal is now available in a digital format, in addition to the traditional printed format. The digital edition can be viewed on any computer, tablet, or mobile phone. Check out the Autumn 2018 digital edition for free!
- All the same content as the printed Journal
- View on any computer, tablet or mobile phone
- Full color photos and illustrations
- Add bookmarks and notes
- Archive of all digital editions released during your membership
- Available immediately when each issue is released...no more waiting for the mail
- New lower-cost digital only membership option
- Cost-effective for international members
How it Works
The digital edition is easy to use right in your web browser! Click here to try it for free.
When a new issue of the Journal is available, digital members will receive an email from the NRG with details on how to access your digital edition. You'll just click a link and enter your personal login.
To view on a tablet or mobile phone, just enter the link in your device's web browser. There's nothing to download or install.
The digital edition is available when you choose a digital membership option with the Nautical Research Guild. New and renewing members can select this when signing up, and current members can easily add a digital edition to their existing membership by contacting the NRG.Click here to learn more about the digital edition.