The Autumn 2022 edition of the Nautical Research Journal is now available!
Digital subscribers can access the digital edition here. Print subscribers will be receiving their copies by mail soon!
- USS/SS Leviathan: Building a museum model with a split personality, Part 1 by Dan Pariser
- A model of Henry VIII’s flagship Great Harry, as portrayed in the Dover painting by William J. Wardle
- Some tips and techniques for paper ship models by David Sakrison
- United States Navy submarine O-9 (SS 70) by Richard Yorczyk
- NEPTUNIA No.307
- The schooner America by Marcelo C. Ossó
- A non-destructive method of constructing a frame on a lofted drawing by David Antscherl
- Postscript to “Thoughts on ship decoration” by Richard Simon
Columns and Editorials
- Editorial: Research makes all the difference by Paul Fontenoy
- SHOP NOTES: Making an inexpensive thickness sander by Robbie Zielemans
- SHOP NOTES: Making mini sanding discs by Bill Kammermeyer
- MODELER’S REVIEW: The Nautical Research Guild’s thin strip saw jig by Mike Lonnecker
- Book Reviews