The Winter 2021 edition of the Nautical Research Journal is now available!
Digital subscribers can access the digital edition here. Print subscribers will be receiving their copies by mail soon!
- The 2021 Nautical Research Guild Photographic Ship Model Competition
- The medieval hulk (hulc): A model of an enigmatic North European ship type by Bill Wardle
- Repairing a 40-gun prisoner-of-war bone model, Part 2 by Dan Pariser
- Rigged half-models in shadow boxes...a presentation technique by Irwin Schuster
- Fabrication of the galley Washington of 1776, Part 2 by Gilbert McArdle
- The whaleback steamship Frank Rockefeller, South Park, Meteor: Seventy-five years of steaming on the Great Lakes by C. Roger Pellett
- Neptunia No. 303
- A model of a sailing canaller of the 1870s Great Lakes, Part 2 by Tim Morrison
Columns and Editorials
- Editorial: Expanding One's Research Horizons by Paul Fontenoy
- Shop Notes, featuring Hull copper plating revisited by Roger Frye
- Tips & Techniques, featuring Shop safety: hazardous liquids by Kurt Van Dahm
- Book Reviews
- Letters to the Editor