The Spring 2021 edition of the Nautical Research Journal is now available!
Digital subscribers can access the digital edition here. Print subscribers will be receiving their copies by mail soon!
- Modeling a pair of 8-foot washstrake dinghies, Part 2 by Steve Wheeler
- Staten Island's Illusory Shipyard by Michael Bernstein
- Mississippi Plank River Raft by Alan O’Neill
- HMS Wolf—hybrid hull and deck construction in card, paper and wood at 1:96 scale by Ian McLaughlan
- A Model of the Raft of Cabeza de Vaca, Florida to Texas, Fall 1528 by Bill Wardle
- Sandrala by Alex Bellinger
- Neptunia No. 300
- The "Big Mac" attack--Icebreaker Mackinaw battles lake ice 75 years ago! by William H. Thiesen
Columns and Editorials
- Editorial: Technology by Paul E. Fontenoy
- Shop Notes, featuring Making gratings by Steve Wheeler and A New Design Block Stropping Vise by William E. Sproul
- Tips & Techniques, featuring The importance of kit instructions by Kurt Van Dahm
- Model Review, featuring Muscongus Bay lobster smack: A new Shipwright’s Series kit by Kurt Van Dahm
- Book Reviews